Are you thinking of studying abroad in particular the UK? Well you have options galore that could help you study in the UK despite your citizenship status and also help you get married and settle in the UK. Recognized with one of the most flexible legal situation for its foreign students, the UK can go from offering you an education to offering you a permanent home.

You can access undergraduate and postgraduate school across the UK will accommodate you. Also international student offices in this universities help you with your visa, financial aid, language and adjustment needs. If you develop a relationship with a UK citizen while you are a student or after you can comfortably marry them and acquire legal status to stay and work in the UK.

When you think of some of the best institutions of higher learning you could choose from in the UK here are some;

Oxford University, Oxford

Considered the oldest university in the Modern world. A third of its student population is foreign and 63% of them come from outside the UK. It has one of the widest range of courses’ to study with emphasis on research and development. It’s the Ultimate foreign student campus.

Kingston University, Kingston –upon-Thames

It has a great place to study as foreign student. With a variety of financial aid options for both postgraduate and undergraduate that are easy to access and receive through the well-developed international student’s office.

University of Manchester, Manchester

With one of the highest foreign student body , Manchester not only offers diversity but a welcoming campus for the international student., while the city of Manchester is for known for lot of other things strident can comfortably adjust and live in the city and campus.

University of Southampton, Southampton.

With a 22,000 student population, more than 5000 are international students. With a very active career information department that helps you find attachments, internships and jobs across the UK and the EU.

Bristol University, Bristol

The city of Bristol is a thriving urbane metropolis that offers foreign students various amenities. The university in itself is globally recognized or its impact in environmental and women studies.

There many more universities other than the five, actually about over 50 across the UK that a foreign student can acquire an education from.

When it’s all said and done and you graduate or on your final semester and your time in UK is almost up and you have found someone you willing to spend the rest of your life. It’s very simple, you could get engaged or marry that person. However these doesn’t grant you legal status as UK citizen or document to grant you leave to remain. There are practical and legal issues surrounding marriage with an NON EU citizen due to sham marriage concerns.

Part 8 of the immigration rules from HM Home Office outline all the requirements for entry and admission to stay in the UK due civil partnership and marriages. If you met the criteria you will receive a grant to leave to remain and after two year you can apply for an indefinite leave to remain the UK if the marriage is proven to be subsisting.

All these are broader issues of recognizing and accepting immigrants and ensuring they don’t circumnavigate the system. A lot of red tape exist before a non EU member can marry a UK. And as a foreign student wishing to stay, work and settle in the UK you must be ready for the task ahead.